Saturday, June 20, 2009

Freaky Friday

Well, I wasn't satisfied with the arrangement of my room until I saw how my dear friend Alwyn renovated his room which is 1 or 2 feet bigger than mine. Then during the afternoon, he came along with his camera and helped me renovate my room.

My new room




Yeah, that's me and my big fat ass.

Then Alwyn and I went to Tesco to eat KFC for lunch.

That's Alwyn...

Then, nothing to do and walked in Tesco to waste our time.

What?????? Of everything, do you have to hold that long, smooth........

He opened the lid and had a smell which was awful. Damn awful.

It was time to go back and we found out that my back tire of my motor punctured.


What else could I do? Go and fix it looooooooo.
Manage to enter lecture hall in time. HAHAHAHAHA.
It was a Freaky Friday for me.

No comments: