Monday, July 20, 2009

Dark Clouds of Monday

Is it sun denying me today or the dark clouds are blocking my beautiful Sun?
Today is not my lucky day...I woke up tiredly and energy-less. Had a instant noodle for breakfast to fill up my tummy temporary...
By 7.30am, I walked to 1228 cause a friend of mine promise to drive me and Alwyn to school, I waited, waited, and waited...I ask the driver that he ask me to reach his house by 7.30 but he started his journey at 7.45...I think I was scolded by him...and that's the starting of my bad mood...
After the computer study class and directly to Maths class, I asked Alwyn to help me get a cup of Milo through SMS...He said he didn't feel the vibration when he reached the class. I was very hungry and my tummy kept running around like a race-track. And I kept dropping my head during class cause I slept at 3am and woke up at 6.30am...
After the maths class, we went to eat in the canteen. I ate my plate of fish chop rice but still hungry, bought a snack bag to fill up...
Then they went to their public speaking class while I had to wait for a bus which was 2.10pm. A dear friend, Pei Jun, walked by and saw me sitting and studying Account cause there's a exam of account tomorrow. We chit chat for 5 minutes or less and she saw a bus leaving at 1.45pm. I was lucky enough to catch that bus...Thanks you pei jun...
Then Suky came to my house at 2.20pm to do her presentation which is going to present this Friday...asked my help and I helped tiredly, lying on the bed.
Then there's a class of public speaking at 4pm...reached there by 3.45 tiredly and the tutor asked me to get a projector and a pair of speaker...
End of the class, I had to keep the projector and the speakers and sent it back to the owner...I was alone keeping it and it was heavy, none of my friends even offered me hand...at least a asking would be enough...
Then I settled my dinner alone and ordered delivery...
Really, is it the sun denying me today or the evil dark clouds are blocking my friendly sun...

No comments: