Well, I'm 19 years old starting yesterday.
There are few things I'm happy but a lot of thing I'm not happy about on my birthday.
I'm happy because 2 Australian friends came and visit me on Christmas and we met the last on my birthday nearly evening. I miss them and thanks for your wishes, David and Matthew. I will find some time travel to Alice Springs...
And my family do wished me and celebrate with me...thanks Dad, Mom, Bryan, John, Popo, Wei Wei, Wen Jie, Sister Yun, Eldest Aunty and Uncle On(I forgot how to spell his name).
I'm not happy because This Birthday is one of the most boring birthday ever.
I was like having a normal day like I'm having now. I hate that...I always have a normal day in my birthday. Every time I plan to have a party, it must be a 110% failure.
I had my birthday for the 19th time and not one is a success...At least I got 3 presents from my friends...thanks guys and gals...
I always wanted a very special birthday in my life...I want all my friends even they don't know one another gathered together in one hall...just to celebrate with me but turns out what? Sms-es and Comments. But at least they shows appreciations and respect to my birthday. But this is not what I've expected in Kampar Life. They say that they always help celebrating to one another but it didn't happen on me. It's a pity. Nevermind, once I graduate, I will work Overseas and have a party of a life time. I'm not scolding you readers...I'm just expressing my feelings on my birthday.
But still, thanks for the wishes guys and good luck in the whole year of 2010...
No comments:
Post a Comment