Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What I've done so far?

Well, since my new semester started, we all have to go back to school which is a good thing and a bad thing...the good thing is that we have something to do to keep us occupy, the bad thing is that we are lazy to study.

So far, I have change my room position again as I always do it in every semester...unfortunately, I don't have any photos to show you...

I have been downloading 2 anime during my holidays which are Code Geass and Gundam Seed.
Now, the anime I'm gonna download is Gundam Seed Destiny.

Thesedays, I have been trying out new expensive food no matter it's from Kampar or Ipoh.

Now, I'm having my week 2 semester.
Let me tell you what a wonderful thing and a horrible thing happened to me in the 1st week

My dear friend, Milo, has bought me something that is the sweetest thing that I have ever received, a phone strap that has my name on it...The best gift I have ever received in my life...


I have received 5 gifts...

The bad news is that every Wednesday we have a night market(pasar malam)...I went there with my friend right after we went to dinner. Once I reached home, then I realized that my phone strap was gone. I have turned my room upside-down. I couldn't find it, I went back to the night market and tried to find it. Still, no good. I was in tear and I apologized to her.

In order to not to make her feel upset, I must return to my hometown to make one for myself and for her...Once I paid for mine, I realized it cost me RM26...Oh, hell no!!!!!! and for hers, it cost me around RM23...total, RM49...

For Me

For Her



Then I know how much efforts and money she had spent on it...but I hope the one I bought for her will make her happy...hopefully...

After that, I went for lunch with ah boon in the same building (the only Jusco in Ipoh) where I bought the phone strap...

We went to this Japanese Restaurant...it's nice by the way, good services, and very comfortable place.


Ah boon a set dish-RM17 and a cup of lemon soda-RM6.90

I ordered a baked cheese on Curry rice-RM15 and a cup of blue bottom soda-RM6.90

Well, that's all I can say...I will blog another post this week, so stay tune...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This shop is very nice,i hd gone b4.