Great names like James Cameron, George Lucas and Steven Spielberg always have visions to their movie. For James Cameron, he has Avatar, Terminators and Alien. For Steven, he has Minority Report and Jurassic Park. For George, he has Star Wars. This blog will not tell you about them but instead…this is my story…
I have always been a kid with thousands of imaginations. Whatever I see on the TV or Comic Books or Internet…my bulb goes light up…until now…I have created more than 20 super-heroes in my world…I have created 5 worlds…
Let me break it down…
1st world: Aera World (During the year of Greek, Zues)
2nd world: Super Heroes World (related to Aera World, Modern time)
3rd world: Timeless world (A world without time, about the pass’ monster against future’s robot)
4th world: Unlimited world (Future time, about world of unlimited power)
5th world: Project Justice World (Still under construction, future time, about robots infected by virus and against human race but the human created manually mobile suit to against the infected robots)
The 1st and 2nd world are related as in the pass is passing the items to the modern time…
All I wanted to say…Sooner, I will release the 5th world…The world of Project Justice took me a life-time of creativity…
There are 4 years about Project Justice…
Project Justice: The Dawn of War
Project Justice: The New Rising
Project Justice: The Salvation
Project Justice: Judgment Day (Last Book)
here’s a sneak peek of the 3rd book…
This is Project Justice Sniper…the mobile suit for the 4th pilot…
This is the evolved Project Destruction Death…the most evil and infected Project Justice’s robot…
Ideas still spinning…sooner will release more picture and story…just keep update for what I created…please comment and rate my Project Justice Saga…
No comments:
Post a Comment