Monday, February 14, 2011

Never judge a book by its cover…

One of the greatest and truthful words I have heard…and it’s true…many people have done it oppositely due to the strangest and weirdest cover that have seen…I have pretty done much the same and how people done to me…

Lessons learned…due to what?

Answer number 1…

My brother ,John’s birthday just passed few days ago…and I do know what I will buy for him…I have search all around in Kampar BUT there’s not 1 record shop sells original CD (The one in Tesco sells only a handful of famous artist)…but I didn’t give up…I went back to Ipoh on my brother’s birthday and I was too late…on the next day, I planned and went out with my friend…at the same time, I search from Jusco to Parkson for the record…and Finally, I found it but due to the price, it was an ugly sight but I had to sacrifice which will bring smiles to my brother…I used my salary to buy the album without my parent’s money…gave him a delightful surprise, I put many smiles to the family…

The album was ‘Science and Faith’ by The Script…

The-Script-Science-Faith-517903

I have never been a fan to The Script on the 1st album but ‘Science and Faith’ which is the 2nd album delighted my ears with meaningful, rhythm-ful and nice songs…

I judged that The Script as another all-of-the-sudden-a-new-rock-band-which-won’t-survive-a-year and I’m sorry…you have pleased my ears with wonderful music…

Answer number 2…

In this recent year, I have always judge people by their face…such as my dear friend Nicholas…sorry Nick…

For the 1st time I met him, I was like ‘don’t come close to me’…but it turns out, he’s a good guy…he may look like ‘he won’t survive in his studies due to his hair style and the way he wear’ but deep down inside, he’s a good friend…Glad I know you Nick…

Answer number 3…

When I come to Utar…people tend to afraid of me due to my scary eye or eyebrow and I’m such a big size person…but to some of my friends say, ‘You’re not that horrible after I met you.’…Guys, you don’t know me personally…never judge me by how I look…judge me how I behave…this always goes in every semesters…

so Lessons Learned…

No comments: