I wrote a poem for myself:
Abandon
Why this few nights that the moon shine so bright?
I feel very lonely as I continue my study.
No one is besides me as I almost everyday eat maggie mee.
I feel very terrible as my life is horrible.
All I can stare is how my heart is teared.
My heart is now in few pieces as my room have no hisses.
My phone is so soundless because they are heartless.
I am Abandoned by my good pals like I am now suppose to be in hell.
That's the poem I express myself.
This is 3rd week of my semester and I have been 3 weeks of lecture class, 2 weeks of tutorial class and practical class...met some new friends but hopefully they won't be those I mentioned in my poem...that's so many changes...I cried again why this is happening...most of my friends have their own gang but look at me, I am all by myself. Betrayed, Abandoned and Soundless is in my brain now...I have to feed on bread and instants noodles when nobody invite me out...I have teared a lot but all they can do is how to take advantage of me...
One of this week(Tuesday), a friend shared the same feeling with me as I was releasing my anger and sadness with her...She did see what I saw...but still, thanks for sharing with me Alex.
But I have to be strong and I don't need anyone's help anymore...
From now on, I am a LONEWOLF.
Lonewolf=hunts alone at night(eat dinner by himself)
have his slumber all by himself
talk to the water like he's got a friend(all he can see is himself)
No comments:
Post a Comment