Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Part 4 of Chapter 2 of Book 1

One Word, Stress.
My current room have been a trash for this 3 0r 4 weeks and I have cleaned it with my free time...I cleaned my bathroom, my fan, my room and closet. I bought 2 perfume, 1 for my room and another for my closet...smell so nice when I open each door...

But still, I am with myself but with more confident in the exam...
I have change alot in this semester. I have slept early and wake up early, I have study real hard and pay alot of attention during class...

I have spent very few time in front of my computer...I only watch shows in my computer during meal time...

My friend, David told me that he have planned that he and his elder brother is coming to Malaysia and at the same time to visit me...how delightful and wonderful...I am very glad that they are coming...
I won't be going back to my hometown for 5 weeks because Mid-term examinations, Assignments and Presentations are coming in my way...guess I have to work really hard...

The one thing that I wanted to do is nowadays I kept listening to my old musics...I am very looking forward to listen to new musics from my favorite artist...by the way, I wanna listen to Carrie Underwood's latest album since I'm a big fan of her voice...talking about voice...Adam Lambert's album too...I am so looking forward to have both of my favorite artist album...

So that the end of Part 4...

No comments: