Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nervous-ness about the result....


I have been waiting for 5 days for the result of my Sem 2...
The wait has no longer pressing me to the ground cause I have seen my result yesterday which it should be released by today(thursday, 25th of Feb)

I think Utar released the result but forgot to block them from student viewing them...so I received the text from my friend about the result. I rushed to check it when I almost went to fetch my bro...

The result?

I am passed to the 3rd Sem, I was jumping joy that I don't get terminated from the campus...luckily...Hard work paid off...

I didn't sleep during the exam week...I studied day and night...and pay alot of attention during class, dud...

Although I pay alot of attention in Marketing and Sociology but I pass successfully but it didn't reach my expectation...

While the other subjects, they over reach my expectation, WOW...

I won't tell you the result as I'm shameful to tell you...

So, Sem 3, here I come!!!!!

No comments: