Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sorry Everyone

Sorry everyone...I have not blogged since my exam ended in the 1st week of Feb...
My university released us for 3 weeks...so what happened to me in this 3 weeks?

1st weeks:-Baking Chinese New Year cookie with mom(too bad I didn't take any pic because my G705 is sent to fix...)
-Sent my G705 to fix cause there's some problem with it...
-Download Anime
-Watched Ben 10 Alien Force Season 3(awesomeness)
-Play my PC games attached to my dad's new 40' LCD (hell yeah)
-Watched great movies( Pixar's Up)
-Picked up Bryan from the bus station

2nd week:-CNY!!!!!!
-Receive not a lot ang pou
-Went out with friends
-and what else you can do in CNY
-Watch great movies (Pursue of Happiness)
-Download Anime(Code Geass)

3rd week:-typing this blog...
-Tidy up my PC
-Have been doing something creative
-Creating my project (Project Justice)

Well, that's all...I will make a blog site that is related to my Project Justice...c u...

No comments: