I have been doing well so far,
My account mid-term was fairly easy cause I studied...
I got 46 out of 50 in that paper...
Other subjects, fairly good...
I did quite well in my computer study, economy, cost accounting...except my management...
I have not realized that management could be that hard...but still, I must make a full confident out of myself...
There are several reasons I have study really hard...for myself, for my family, and for her(not gonna tell you who she is)...I must achieve my result for them...I must not waste my time on something worthless...starting now, I still have 1 months time to prepare for finals...so, I might finish off my assignment and other stuff related to my pc, then I will shut it down and put it aside...
I know you might think ' Jacky, actions speaks louder than words', I know but like I said before, I must make a full confident out of myself, I didn't go back my hometown for 5 weeks, I have watch any movies, and I did alot of studies...
I can't afford to lose anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment