Proof?
Here...the most show off sign ever...akan dibuka means will be opened
If it takes 10 years to open a Burger-King in Ipoh, it might take 20 years to open in Kampar...
Just my fact...but I'm glad that it's finally gonna one in Kampar...
And I'm getting sick of my brother saying he always have McD for fast food, well, I'm having KFC here...and I'm fricking bored of it...
Now, on the other hand, there's alot of movies going on this summer(if I'm in US)...
Movies such as Toy Story 3, Predators, Twilight: Eclipse, and the movie that has inspire me is 'Inception'...
I have been a Christopher Nolan Fan since 'Batman Begins'...The way he direct these films make you wanna rewatch it...for example:Batman Begins-10 times
Prestige-20times
The Dark Knight-15 times
and there's a good reason why Prestige is the most watched in these 3...cause I cannot understand what's going on...after the 10th time, it's starting to build up...when I first watched Prestige, I said It's a very good movie but I don't understand...What I meant is I know what is going on but why does it happen? If you watch the movie, you will understand...
(you can skip this if you didn't watch Prestige)
at the end of the film, Jackman said to Bale that Bale had a twin brother but I though Bale made a clone of himself from the same machine that Jackman used in his performance...after watching at the 15th time, I finally understand what's going on...he had twin brother at the very beginning but both of them were working at different place...that's all...and Nolan caught me...
That's the reason I wanna watch Inception...
Another of Nolan's style, you look at these pic...
Similar?Yea...
So that's all...until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment