Thursday, November 4, 2010

All I want in my life…

 

I have been a lone and desperate dreamer but have you wonder if you get there?

Most people can’t but some can…those are major dreams they dreamt until they realized they are living a reality not fantasy…

there’s so many simple things I have dream about…

Just to let you know 13 is my lucky number and the list below contains 13 of my dreams…

All I ever wanted is written in a list below…

1) A perfect life with perfect future ( no anger and no sadness shall get in my way)

2) A perfect soul mate whom I can share everything with and enable to have a perfect family…

3) A perfect birthday party where I can gather all my lovely friends for one night until we get high…

4) A gang of friends whom I can rely on and hang out with always

5) A collection of my figurines on my several shelf…(Bionicle from Lego but they have extinct to Hero Factory from Lego)

6) A car…( Myvi is the minimum)…a dream car?…Triton

7) Go to LEGOLAND, London several more time…and inside the Lego factory…

8) Living in Australia, England, Canada or Switzerland…

9) Be a successful movie star or director…

10) enable to release all my imagination to the public…

11)  Go to Adam Lambert’s, Carrie Underwood’s, Nickelback’s and Bryan Adams’ concert at least once…

12) A slim and muscular body

13) A guitar (electric guitar to be precise…)

All I want is a little of those that would make me a happy man especially number 1, 2 ,3 and 4…

No comments: