I have been busy with assignments and presentations and it’s going great…
I know I have not blogged for about 2 weeks…for those who have been following my Project Justice…I’m sorry but I will release some picture down below…
So far, I have edited my Project Justice saga…the picture I will show below are just prototype of ‘Project Justice 3: The Salvation’…
In promising you, I will fully release all my 4 chapter of Project Justice in about 2 years time…you must be thinking 2 years is a long time…for what I learned, every successful project takes time and you must have patient to satisfy the result of the project…and I’m taking my time…
Okay, back to the salvation…I have released 2 prototypes of Project Destruction Death and Project Justice Sniper and now, I’m releasing all the other 4…
Project Justice Hector (Long-range Mobile Suit)
Project Justice Reaper (Sky Mobile Suit)
Project Justice Savior (Anti-Virus Particle Releaser Mobile Suit)
Project Justice Razorleaf (Short Range Mobile Suit)
These are prototype because I made a few modification after taking these photos…I will make release more photo in time…
thx for reading…leave a comment…
No comments:
Post a Comment