Assignments, Presentation and others have finally ended this semester. I have never knew that Public Relation is one bloody busy course but I do enjoy it because it keeps me busy and not much mid-terms. Since all of those have passed, it’s time to face the big daddy, the final exam. God, it’s that time again. Gotta study and get good results.
This is my time-table for my next semester. It’s not the one I want but it’s satisfy my needs.
(I think you can click it to have a larger view)
This semester already killed me enough but hopefully the upcoming semester won’t. Have to start my assignments once it’s handed to me. So have to start early which results ends early.
Other than that, I have not blogged due to all the work I have to finish. There are happiness, sadness and others that passed between this post and the last post.
Happiness
Today(22-April-2011) I have been praised as an inspiring speaker in my last presentation. This brings me a lot of confident and joy. I have never been praised like this before. I did commented as a confident speakers before but not as strong as inspiring. This touched my hearts very well. When I spoke with the lecturer privately after the class, he said I will do fine as a Public Relation Practitioner well due to my great skills of presentation. Nothing can brings a strong smile to my face except this. Thank you sir.
Sadness
I took 5 subjects this semester and one of them is a pain in the ass. Politics. I hate politics. Malaysian Politics especially. The assignments brought me sleepless nights and anger moments which I won’t mention here. But I passed that, time to move on.
Addiction
Just last weeks, my elder brother passed me movies and at the same time, he passed me a game called ‘Angry Birds’ which previously I have no what so interest in it. After a round or two, addiction rises. Now(22-April-2011) my Facebook profile picture is one of the character in Angry Birds.
(Yeap, this is the game and the red bird is now(22-April-2011) my profile pic.)
(This is the exact profile picture I’m having now(22-April-2011)).
I ordered one red bird on Facebook and can’t wait for it to reach my hand. I have never been passion of an item so far. I can’t wait. Till then, new profile pic with my red bird. The more level I play this game, the more I cute they are and more in love with them.
Movies
As you know, I’m a movie addict. Movies that I recommends in 2010 are
- Inception
- The King’s Speech
- Shutter Island
- Buried
- 127 Hours
- The Fighters
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Megamind
- Toy Story 3
- How to Train your Dragon
(The numbers does not represent which is the best, they’re not in sequence list, just mixed up although the 1st 2 are my favorite of all time in 2010)
So see ya next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment