Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Singapore Trip

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

First of all, I have never though of travelling alone and since I’m old enough to be independent, it’s time to take a big step to my life. I went to Singapore of only 3 reasons

1, I must visit my dear uncle because of his injury

2, to visit my other uncle and his family, it’s been 5 years I didn’t meet them

3, I missed Singapore.

I travelled there by bus during the night and reached there around 4am in the Tuesday morning. It’s a fast one I honestly have to say. I spent 4 days there and came back Ipoh on Friday night and reached at 6am in the Saturday Morning. After a few hours, I went back to Kampar to move into a new accommodation and love the new room, Hell Yeah!!!

Okay, back to my Singapore trip. There are few things I bought from Singapore, a new pair of swimming trunks, June’s issue of Men’s Fitness and a few souvenir for my friends(if you are reading this and never receive them, I’m sorry but you’re still a friend in my heart, don’t be jealous and I will make it up to you, Cheer).

I swam a lot in a private flat where I stayed over night and it’s also where my uncle stays. It’s the 1st time, I swam 2 5 rounds (Swim there and back is considered as 1 round). My uncle and myself were shocked. Maybe because I jog a lot and trained my respiratory. I’m glad that I have improved. Hopefully I still can be improved.

On the last day of my Trip, My other uncle insisted me to go travel around Singapore and willingly offered me a ride around Singapore. Since he’s so sincere and he did. I did travel around and I have forgotten how beautiful Singapore is. Singapore now has more trees, more buildings and still developing. Big thumbs up!!!

There’s are some pic…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

My sister cousin and I

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I’m old enough to enter already but just my attire they didn’t allow it.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Sentosa, Baby

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Universal Studio and I, I didn’t enter due to the price of a ticket…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The Cruise…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

My uncle and her niece…

 

That’s my trip to Singapore. The following week is my 1st week of Year 1 Trimester 2. So catch up with ya, see ya!!!

No comments: