Today is 25th of June. So far so good.
There are few things I’m very thankful for!!! Thx you God and Jesus for making me so lucky so far.
1st, I finally get the government loan…THX YOU!!!!
2nd, I met a lot of new friends…THX YOU!!!!
3rd, I got a new Beautiful Purple Formal, THX YOUI!!!!!!
4th, The Barney Project is moving smoothly, THX YOUI!!!!
5th, and others that I’m very thx for…
THX YOU GOD AND JESUS FOR LISTENING TO MY PRAYERS EVERYNIGHT!!! YOU ARE GREAT!!!
I watched Green Lantern on Saturday (18 of June), and I was disappointed at the movie. It was out of my expectation.
Warning: Please don’t read this if you don’t want spoiler
My 1st expectation: The movie would be 2 and a 1/2 hours but it was les than 2 hours.
My 2nd expectation: That Hal Jordan will get help from other Green Lantern(Sinestro, Tomar-Re and Kilowag) when defeating Parallex…it was too simple defeating Parallex while Hal Jordan was a newbie…
My 3rd expectation: I dun blame that Director that he have to follow the Green Lantern Costume but isn’t it WAY too simple to recognize it’s him!!! At least Superman gel his hair…
Overall, it’s worth to watch it as an Introduction to Green Lantern. But if you expect more action, better save your money for Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon.
So that’s all, see ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment