It's the 3rd day of my Semester 2...Today is Wednesday...I woke up normally...went to school normally...went to class normally...and then I saw one of my best friend, Joey. She saw me as well, she pointed at the lecture hall which means am I also entering the hall with her and I said yes...we sat together like last time...then she said she also wanted to save a seat for William and one of his friends...I was having Fundamental of Marketing Class but it was another lecturer. I was happy that the original lecturer of the subject is Mr.Narwin...Holy Crap...one of the best lecturer around...then while I was walking to Block A with Joey(she had nothing to do), I saw one of my housemate and he told me that his car registration is a success...I was nervous...after I met my Academic Adviser, I walked along with Joey until she entered her class...I straight away went back to my hostel to check whether my bike registration is a success or not...Once, I reached home, Alwyn told me that Sociology is a boring subject...ok? I guess I have to give it a shot...by the way, I think Marketing is a tough subject while I enjoyed Webpage Design subject, really enjoyed alot...once I switched on my laptops, surf the particular website, checked whether it's a success or not...the result is...
Yes!!!! It's a success!!!! I was friking happy....now, I can park my motor in the school compound...Really Happy!!!!
I paid RM5 for the sticker...
Then I went to the Garden for jogging...I was trying to lose this tummy of mine...now, I'm blaming my mom's delicious cooked food...
But still, I missed my mom's pie...
After jogging, I straight went to night market by walking without going back to my hostel...I bought myself a new wallet cause my old wallet is starting to become a dead wallet.





Nice?
It cost a RM10...
It's worth it!
Once I was back to my hostel with my rice and wallet, my housemate, Max, told me that alot of people in this house are lucky to get the parking sticker for us to park our vehicle in the school compound...
WOW!!!! Lucky 1228!!! 1228 is my house plate number...
No comments:
Post a Comment