Monday, October 5, 2009

Three Days Grace-Life Starts Now


I know that you are not interested in this post because you either never heard of the band before or it's too rock for you or you listen too much chinese songs...
any how...I just wanna review this album...

1st of all, I was surprise that Three Days Grace released a new album in 2 years time...
I was curious that the name of the album is totally different style of their playing...this album should be named chaotically, darkly and something's not good but instead, it's a good sign...well, what are you gonna do? They already named their album...

Here a list of their tracks and my rating(maximum is 5) on the side and comment on the bottom for every songs.
1. Bitter Taste...2
it's not that good
2.Break...4
not bad
3.World So Cold...2
not my type of songs
4.Lost In You...3
you should listen to this when you feel broken hearted
5.The Good Life...4
Nice and so suit me
6.No More...2
too disturbing
7.Last To Know...4
Very nice and also so suit me
8.Someone Who Cares...2
Not my type
9.Bully...2
Not my type and too disturbing
10.Without You...3
Not my type...
11.Goin' Down
Nice and suits me alot...
12.Life Starts Now...2
Not my type...and sounds badly

That's all I can say...

No comments: