Well, it's the 2nd week...so far, I'm normal at school...I'm guessing I won't be going back to my hometown for the next 2 0r 3 weeks...cause have a lot to study...
This weeks, tutorial classes started this week and I don't have to worry of walking, cause I finally got my motorcycle sticker...I'm overjoyed to see the word SUCCESS in my statues bar...
And, I have bought 4 books for this semester...which are Marketing textbook, Sociology textbook and a 2nd hand photocopy webpage design textbook and the 2nd hand photocopy Management Study textbook...
I bought the 2 2nd hand photocopy textbook from my step sisters...and I got it for a fair price...thx sis although I have not pay you yet...
While on the other 2 originally printed books, I bought it from a tiny bookstore in my University, which are damn expensive!!!!
Most people couldn't afford them, instead, they photocopy them...
Today(tuesday), I was having a blast...my 1st class was Marketing tutorial class, guess who's my tutor?
My academic adviser...Ms.Kamaleswari...she's one of the best lecturer or tutor around...she taught me tutorial economic class last semester but she left half way and replace by a not so good lecturer...
In my Marketing tutorial class, I though I was suppose to be group with Lim Keng Boon but tuns out, nope...he was thinking the same way...I was assign to new faces(at least I know one and that's Kim)...I got to know new faces and we have to do the Marketing assignment and presentation together...The people I met was Linda, Mong Cherng, Chiou Hwa and Ying Hao...
Nice to know you all and we all will make a perfect and successful team...
After that, I went to the bookstore to buy those books as I mention above...
After I bought the 2 books, I studied my Marketing textbook 1st and jog down some important notes in the reading room of my university...I was actually study!!! WOW!!! I can do this all day at school...
That's all for today...
No comments:
Post a Comment