Monday, September 14, 2009

The 4 words

After my English exam, Carrot was standing outside of my house and I asked him what is he doing...he was waiting for Alwyn to go for a meal...once I heard it...my tummy start yelling for food...So I said I wanna joined but carrot was confused and don't know what to do...at the end, we all went...8 person went to McD at Ipoh...I was happy cause I didn't eat McD for a month cause Kampar doesn't have a McD...pity all the uni student here...have to go ipoh to eat McD...then Edward said something about going somewhere, I didn't heard it clearly...so I asked what is it...He striked me back using 'none of your business'. I was shocked but I kept smiling...I was hurt...WTF?! I was asking what is it...When did I say I wanna go? I rather study then going...I was hurt and I couldn't get those 4 words out of my head...I never like to hear or use the 4 words in any language...I was damn hurt...

Then I heard that Valentine was in part of the crash, I was worried but I rather keep my business off...when I looked at her face and her expression was okay...I hoped she's alright...I don't want any of my friends to get hurt or injured or get teared...I never like that...but do they still treat me like a friend? or they still put me in the last of their friendship list? I don't like this...I care for them and this is all I get? I don't know what to think...friendship and love is always the problem for me...will I be alone in the future? Alone in my own house with no friends along by my side...I felt lonely every bit of second now...I hope David is here...

No comments: