Oh my god! From Thursday afternoon rained until now(Friday 3.48am)...
I just woke up to continue my study for the examination...
I mean god drank too many beer? Have Zeus won over Hades?
I like rain cause it makes it cool and nice...
I mean I can't study because of the heat that makes you tired...
I used to study in my room with air-con...
But I'm in my campus and my room doesn't have an air-con...even if I do, the electricity bill is way too expensive for each month...
And my Australia friend, David, have been asking god to rain on his side of the country...so he did but just a little...The Australians are dying for rain...no matter what...I feel kinda pity for them...while over here, rains a hell lot...I do love rain but not when I wanna go out for meal...
I do appreciate it...Thank you god and if you can hear me...have a heavy rain in Australia for my dear friend, David and his friends...if you don't do it for me, do it for them...they really need you...
No comments:
Post a Comment