Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sick day in UTAR LIFE

I'm sick...the title says it...
I have a flu for a start since last night after I went out with my friends at Pizza Hut...
I don't know whether was the cause by Pizza or what...
The flu then block my nose so that I can't breath through there, I have to use my mouth...where else I can breath? My arse? Then headache comes along...then inside my mouth, it feels a bit of warmness and lastly...I sneeze a hell lot and cough a hell lot...\
Went to visit a doc nearby and charge me RM35...don't worry dad, I got the receipt...
And I want to thank to my housemate who sent me there. Someday, I will buy him a meal for wasting his petrol sending me there...

And the most disappointing thing is that I didn't study the whole day...why? Blame the stupid sickness, some more, this freaking friday is my semester final exam and I'm not prepared...
I hope something will happen godly to me...maybe god will make all the exam paper easy...hopefully...

No comments: