I went to Rawang which is near Kuala Lumpur to learn Accounting...I learned a hell lot...from 30% to 85%...WOW!!! I mean I didn't have account basic but now, meet the new Jacky...haha...
I went there for 3 days and stayed at my aunt's house...
I went to Ikea with my family as I mentioned as the previous post. In Ikea, I saw this cute animal picture that I wanted to have as my pet...2 parrots on a branch...it was so cute

...After I went to eat 'small dragon ball'...I saw this shop and I was shocked...the name of the restaurant was from a classic and acamedamic winning award movie, Forrest Gump. The restaurant was named Bubba Gump Shrimp Coporation. It's the same role as the restaurant where I ate the small dragon ball...I was damned suprise...

Then today(wednesday) is my last day in Rawang...I went to go shopping near Rawang but I didn't want to go KL although is near becaause of the tolls...have to pay this and that...it's very annoying...so decided to go a shopping center called Parkson which is smaller than 50% of my hometown's Parkson...I bought a jacket for my University use and cold weather use...


I bought this because it makes me have a nice youngster look although I am a youngster...it cost me 89.90 but it was on discount, so at the end, it costed 71.90...but before I bought this one, I though I tried another before I bought it...a black one with orange stripes...

I look like a biker wearing this but instead, I bought the white with blue and black stripes.
The black one was cheaper than the white one but the white one is more comfortable...
that's my trip in rawang...had a lot of fun and learn a lot in accounting...
4 comments:
tripper.. come on.. that fringe.. makes me want to use my orange scissors to cut it!
huh? I don't understand...
hey bro, good to hear that u have improved alot in accounts..hope u have no further problems to cope with this subject in ur coming degree years. ~cheers~
Yeah, thx sis...I did learn hell lot of account...but about the gals...I m too desperate to find my soul mate but It's true that you said that I have to concentrate my study...
Post a Comment