Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Apologies

I'm sorry that I have acted angrily cause I grew up as a indoor boy...My family always take care of me when I'm home and sick...but now I'm in my hostel with no one take care of me...besides, I didn't know how to settle my dinner last night, I ordered delivery which is unhealthy for me...
The only person who really care for me is David Gear...cause when I'm not around, he emails to me when we didn't chat for a long time...he's a good friend from Australia...We met when his school representative came to my school...I'm the one tho is a guide for David Gear...We chit chat in MSN when I'm free...We chat whatever we can think of...I really hope he's in Malaysia and hang out with me...He's a good friend...but how can I find these friend here? It's rare to have these friend...
At the end, I'm sorry how I behave in the previous post...just that no one was besides me yesterday when I'm sick...

No comments: