It has been a very long time I have not blog in my blog page...
Well, Monday was my country's independent's day...at the same day, it's my school or university planned something I hate until this very moment...why?
the school made a simple timetable for each class for us, as student, to choose...
then, that plan was abandon, then they create the most demolish plan ever...they created a list of time slot for all of us to choose...they even asked us to choose on that day. So, I woke up early day in the morning to go to a CC (cybercafe) to register the timetable...so what happened? the internet was jammed cause all the student, including me, were desperate to get a nice and hot time slot...
for me, my time was not too bad at all...at least there's no late class...
On Wednesday, I had a replace class for Public Speaking at 8am in the morning, I hate to wake up early on the morning...then I rode my bike to school, half way there, my bike's engine burned out...I couldn't start the engine when I tried to start it...I asked one of my friend to pick me up...then I parked my bike at a same place...in the class, I get a bag from my tutor, Mr Joe. Only me and the other class rep only can get it...maybe it's a award or thank you gift...
What's inside of it?
I hope it's not a bomb...
Well, I think I deserved it...
after that, I send my bike to fix...
before fixing it, I went to an ATM machine to withdraw RM100 for the bike...after fixing it, guess how much did I pay?
more than that?
Less than that?
I paid
RM4.50
Shocked? I withdrew RM100 but I paid RM4.50...dammit...
For a while, I missed that girl that I have been loving her but if she knows that I'm chasing her...she would deny me...I don't want that...I have to forget her in my heart before I will regret loving her in my life...I mean she was perfect but she's the type of girl that attract a lot of guys, that's why I love her...I have to forget her in my heart before I regret in my life...I don't want to have this regret in my life again...I hoped I can find the true one in my life? How long must I wait? or is there the only one out there? Where are you, my only one...I will treasure you when I find you and love you...I always treat love seriously...not matter what, through life and death, I will treat love seriously...
No comments:
Post a Comment