Thursday, September 10, 2009

Home Alone 2 and friends(Are they?)

Yesterday, I felt sick because of the stupid flu...
I was all by myself...no one besides me...chat with me or take care of me...
I was sad...no one buys me diner, no one have diner with me, no one ask me if I needed help...no one comfort me...no one...
Then I surf facebook a while...I saw YD who is Jia Wern and Shi Wei's housemate cooking and invited Joey and William for diner...without inviting me...I felt so broken hearted...I meant am I a friend to them? They knew me longer than William...Is my relationship with them falling apart? Or they don't want my sickness to spread to them? I felt sad and sick...I'm mood-less today...I don't know how to feel today...then Alwyn went to Pasar Malam also without inviting me...he used to invite me when we were buddies or brothers...WTF?
In this post, it contains my anger and sadness...
Am I not good enough for them?
Am I not good in friendships?
Am I not a good friend to them?
Am I not treating well enough to them?
Am I not a leader?
Am I a extra friend to think of?
Am I an Idiot who always being used by them?
Am I the last one in their friendship List?
Am I even not in their friendship list?
I really wish I have friends that really likes me and always hang out with me and one another...
How hard is it to find a TRUE friend?
I hope David Gear is here...I miss you bro but you're too far away...

No comments: