Sunday, September 13, 2009

Do you know how I feel?

I don't know how to feel today...Morning, I was going to have my math exam. Before that, I didn't sleep because I did my revision with 2 of my female friends...the whole night...Went in the hall of exam tiredly, once the examiner allowed us to open our exam papers, POP, all the difficult questions rushed out...giving me worries and headache although I'm not fully recover...after the exam, felt disappointed...then I didn't eat my breakfast and it was 11.30am...so go and buy lunch and eat at home...washed my underwear and hang it outside and under the hot sun at 1pm...without boundaries, I went straight to bed, slept for 4hours which means I woke up at 5pm...I saw the sky was getting darker, I worried that the sky rained and my under wears were all wet...turned out, they're not...I cooked instant noodles which is totally unhealthy for our body for your information...watch Dragonball Evolution in PPS...then happy that 2 subject passed and 4 to go...really, what kind of feeling suits me today? Today, there's only one song that suits me, Feeling Good by Adam Lambert...he sang this during the American Idol...

No comments: