There's so many things that's happening to me now...happy, sad and worry...
Happy-Exam's over
Sad-My love life and my 3 week's plans are all ruined
Worry-My exam results
Now, I'm at Rawang near KL learning accounting cause in the future, I still have to learn accounting in my degree course...
Before that, I went to Ikea which is a shopping complex that sells furniture...I will visit Ikea when I work and decorate my own house...
Then, My relative took me to eat 'small dragon ball'...it's nice and it's not made out of dragon...'dud'...it's made out of pork...all of the sudden, I saw someone very familiar...she's from TV...Wong Chui Ling...I was damn shocked to see her but didn't get a chance to take a photo with her...

It's rare for me to see a celebrity infront of me...she was eating with some one else(not a male by the way)...her hairstyle changed...and she's very pretty when not on television...
Then, started yesterday night...accounting learning...headaache...alot to learn but learn alot...
I think I'm getting the hang of it...well, wish me a hell lot in Account...
3 comments:
get a grip please!
love isn't ur everything.
focus on ur studies more please..degree is tough..
i knew u r serious in studies, but i can feel that u r also kinda desperate for love..(sorry to have say this but i have to coz i found out that u always mentioned bout the gal u like in ur blog)
anyway, enjoy ur single life. =]
you don't expect me to be single forever, right?
Post a Comment