Thursday, September 17, 2009

A letter from Alwyn? For you, Alwyn...

Thanks for the post( http://alwyn8768.blogspot.com/2009/09/jacky-this-post-is-for-you.html ) , alwyn...
I am sorry that I said you didn't care for me...
Before the study week started...I was with Joey and the gang...I had friends that time but now, no one is with me although you are my housemate...I'm not blaming your friends, I'm blaming my friends...To how I feel, I feel Edward doesn't really like me, that's all...just like my new housemate did the same to me before I moved in, they didn't like me but now, no more...I asked Max's car because you were out while you bike was still there...I asked you could I borrow your bike but you left...I still treats you like a friend but not as much before...

1 more thing, we still have 2 more papers to go and we won't see each other that often( including joey and the gang)...because of our time tables...I just don't wish that i don't want to be apart from my friends...I have the best friendship here than before...but now, every-night, I eat alone...not like before, I always hanged out with joey and the gang for lunch and dinner...

I know all of you have stress but Alwyn, you still can go out dinner with friends (whether is your brother's housemate or your group-mates and some-more, your brother is here with you)...that's why I need a girl-friend, so that I won't be alone...

By next semester, we all are apart...less than 50% of all the classes, I'm only sit next to you...don't you forget this...

And lastly, I want everyone to read my blog so that I want them to know how I feel...even my family read my blog, even my Australia friends, David, keeps checking my blog out...(I do appreciate it, David)...

Thx for the post, Alwyn...I'm just expressing my feelings...

2 comments:

wern said...

u know girlfren is not 4 use when u alone de....ok??????
it need love de........
tat all la....
watever u like la.......

Jacky Starscream Lee said...

I didn't mean that having a girlfriend is being used...I meant if I have a girlfriend...I won't be lonely...